SharePoint Shop Talk continues this Thursday at 12:30 PM EDT to 1:30PM EDT. This will be our 5th call I believe. SharePoint Shop Talk works like this:
- A panel of SharePoint Experts answer questions. This week the panel includes Laura Rogers, Natalya Voskresenskaya, Harry Jones and me.
- Any SharePoint question is fair game.
- Send or ask questions:
- By email: email@example.com
- Twitter directly to @pagalvin
- Leave a comment on this blog
- Write the question down on the back of a piece of poster board, one side of which is covered with $20 bills and mailed to my home address (leave a comment and I will be in touch with you directly).
- Lastly, dial into the call and just ask it out loud.
This week we have a few questions around SharePoint workflow. Two sample questions:
- “How do I deploy a SharePoint Designer workflow from development to test?”
- “Does SharePoint Designer workflow work well with InfoPath? How I can share information between an InfoPath form and a SharePoint Designer workflow?”
This week’s SharePoint Shop Talk registration is up. Click here to register. We hope to hear you there!
Subscribe to my blog.
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/pagalvin